- Echoes of the Fields: Herdsman and Shepherds in Ancient Bharat
- Hyderabad: Dy Mayor Srilatha to join Congress today
- Tirupati: TDP names 3 new faces from Chittoor in first list
- Bejan Daruwalla’s horoscope
- PM to lay foundation of rail projects costing Rs 230 cr
- Awakening universal consciousness
- Telangana: Inter exam hall tickets released
- CM Revanth Reddy orders probe into Dharani portal
- Vijayawada: Six former MLAs, 3 new faces in TDP’s first list
- Exploring the spiritual significance of colours
MVGR hosts faculty development programme
A one-week faculty development programme has been conducted at MVGR College of Engineering, Vizianagaram, with the coordination of NIT Warangal.
Vizianagaram: A one-week faculty development programme has been conducted at MVGR College of Engineering, Vizianagaram, with the coordination of NIT Warangal. For this programme, Dr M Anand Kumar, NIT, Suratkal, Dr M Srinivas, IIIT, Hyderabad, Dr Nagesh Battu, NIT, AP, Dr M Srinivas, NIT, Warangal are attended as resource persons and sensitised the participants on the topics such as Natural Language Processing and Applications, Keras, Tensor Flow, Numphy, Pandas and Python.
Speaking on the occasion, Dr KV L Raju said such kind of programmes help the members of faculty to be aware of current trends and ongoing research domain of artificial neural networks. Further, it invigorates the students take up innovative project tasks and evolve. P Athidi Gajapathi Raju also present. Programme coordinator Dr P Srinivasa Rao, Dr C Kalyan Chakravarthy and Dr V Nagesh participated.