- PIL in SC seeks directions to Centre and States to consider reasonable demands of farmers
- ISL 2023-24: Bengaluru FC push for playoffs against Hyderabad FC in Sunil Chhetri's 150th outing
- Creditors face haircut of 68% on admitted claims under IBC
- Shri Ramcharitmanas row: SC grants 2 weeks to UP government to file its reply on Swami Prasad Maurya's plea
- PVL Season 3: Calicut Heroes blaze through Delhi Toofans to get dominant win
- NewsClick row: Court grants Delhi Police 20 more days to file charge sheet in UAPA case
- Swaad of South Unveils Newest Outlet in Madhapur, Offering a Fusion of Tradition and Innovation in South Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- This universal story about the tragic isolation of old age will move and stir Kannada and Telugu audiences: Deepak Qazir Kejriwal
- NIT Calicut and Vehant Technologies Signs MoU to Co-Teach Students and Jointly Work on AI/ML Projects
- List of Environmentally-Friendly Products Spearheading Green Movement for a Healthier Planet
Nannaya CET-2019 results out
Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU) registrar professor S Teki released Nannaya CET-2019 results at his office here on Thursday.
Rajamahendravaram: Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU) registrar professor S Teki released Nannaya CET-2019 results at his office here on Thursday. The CET was conducted from May 6 to 8 and the results were released in one-day after completion of the examinations.
He said the first rank holders in the subject wise are: life sciences-P Maniteja, physical sciences A Akhil, maths- V Maheswari, chemistry K Arshitha Bhavya, geogoly-V Sri Krishna Veni, computer sciences- K Swathi, human social sciences-R Saibaba, English-Purnima Ratna Manjusha, Telugu-M Devi and Hindi-K Lavanya.
The CET was conducted in nine centres, Rajamahendravaram, Kakinada, Amalapuram and Rampachodavaram in East Godavari and in Eluru, Jangareddygudem, Tadepalligudem and Bhimavaram in West Godavari and in Visakhapatnam. University VC Prof M V Prasad Rao, rector P Suresh Varma, faculty members and other staff congratulated the registrar for releasing the results immediately after completing the CET.