- YS Jagan says several development initiatives taking place in AP
- Gouru Charita Reddy, is set to attend the Babu Super 6 Door to Door program at Kalluru Urban 19th Ward
- Launch Book by Tavva Venkataiah
- ‘Gaami’ clears censor; gets ‘A’
- Kadapa Municipal Commissioner inspects various sites in Vinayak Nagar
- Biomaterials contribute a lot to medical field: Expert
- Kesineni Chinni Promises Support for Poor and Weaker Sections in Vijayawada Parliament Constituency
- Babu Surety Bhavishyat ki guarantee program was organized today in Bapulapadu Mandal
- Prof Saraswati re-appointed to advisory group of ‘Seafood Watch’
- Eluru: UBI organises Pinkathon
No chance for YSRCP to come to power: TDP in Chittoor
TDP district chief Nani gave a call to party workers to be cautious till completion of vote counting as YSRCP is hatching conspiracy to tamper EVMs with the support of the BJP.
Chittoor: TDP district chief Nani gave a call to party workers to be cautious till completion of vote counting as YSRCP is hatching conspiracy to tamper EVMs with the support of the BJP.
Addressing a press conference at TDP office on Monday, Nani exuded confidence of TDP coming to power once again under the leadership of party supremo N Chandrababu Naidu.
He mentioned that the YSRCP will not get opposition status after the elections. The TDP leader lashed out at the Election Commission for becoming a tool in the hands of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
TDP MLC B N Rajasimhulu has claimed that the TDP will win 150 MLA seats and more than 10 MLA seats in Chittoor district. He attributed fulfilment of poll promises for party victory. Former TDP MP N Durga Ramakrishna, TDP leaders Surendra Kumar, Praveen and others were present.