- ISL 2023-24: FC Goa look to address win-drought as pressure increases on East Bengal FC
- PM Modi highlights development in Odisha, refrains from attacking BJD govt
- BJP Prez J P Nadda attacks K’taka govt over pro-Pakistan slogans
- Indian scientists identify new catalyst that can boost urea-assisted water splitting
- 4 lakh Kerala youth to be skilled in next 3 years: Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- Congress will win 12-13 Lok Sabha seats in MP: Kamal Nath
- Income Tax Dept allows trusts to rectify their error over Form 10B/10BB till March 31
- Paritala Sriram expresses intention of contesting from Dharmavaram
- Some states slowing capex to maintain fiscal discipline: Bank of Baroda report
- Devineni Avinash distributes pension to 35 people through Devineni Trust
One died in a horrible road accident in Guntur
In a tragic incident one man was burnt alive in a horrible road accident on the national highway at Edlapadu mandai under Chilakaluripet constituency, in Guntur district.
Guntur: In a tragic incident one man was burnt alive in a horrible road accident on the national highway at Edlapadu mandai under Chilakaluripet constituency, in Guntur district.
Going into details, this incident has happened at the midnight on the highway near Mittapalli college, where a lorry hit the bike, which was coming on to highway from the service road. At the time the lorry was traveling for Nellore to Guntur with fishes load.
In the accident, the lorry dragged the bike nearly for 100 meters. With the impact of the collision, the bikes petrol tank has busted and lorry caught the flames.
With this, the person who was on the bike was burnt alive and seriously injured. Though he was immediately rushed to Guntur government hospital, where he died while undergoing the treatment.
The deceased was identified as Naresh. Another injured in the accident is getting treatment at the hospital. In the incident, the lorry front engine part has completely damaged. The fire rescue team has reached the spot and put off the fire. The police have booked a case and investigating further.