- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 6: Details on Launch and Features
- Singapore real estate group CapitaLand purchases Pune IT SEZ project for Rs 7.73bn
- Homegrown healthtech firm Pristyn Care slashes around 120 jobs
- Sharp acceleration in disruptive forces likely across sectors, including two-wheelers, IT services
- Self-Injury Awareness Day 2024: Learn the Signs, Offer Support, Save Lives
- Dublin-based Medtronic Establishes R&D Growth Centre in Hyderabad
- Defence Ministry inks MoUs worth Rs 39,125cr to procure military equipment
- Green's ton vindicates selectors' decision to stick him in at no. 4: Hockley
- Foundation stone of Sindri fertiliser plant was laid in 2018, PM Modi inaugurated today
- Appeal to all not to create cult of violence: Kerala Guv after meeting dead student's family
One killed,one injured as car rams on to the patrolling vehicle
One constable killed on spot while another one received serious injuries when a car rammed on to the patrolling vehicle small hours of Saturday.
Kadapa: One constable killed on spot while another one received serious injuries when a car rammed on to the patrolling vehicle small hours of Saturday.
The deceased have been identified as G. Monohar of Chennuru village. He is working in Rajampet police station. This tragic incident was taken place at Boyanapalli Y junction of Rajampet mandal. Negligence driving by the driver might have leads the incident.
According to the sources when Rajam pet police conducting searches at Boyanapalli 'Y' junction a car which is coming from Hyderabad rammed on to the constable while he was searching the vehicle as the driver lost control over steering allegedly when he slept while driving the vehicle. The another constable who was injured in the incident shifted to Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences at Kadapa where his condition stated to be critical.