- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
PMJ presents jaw drooping collection
A bridal jewellery show by models inspired by the timeless traditions of the Indian Culture was a jaw dropping experience to the customers and others at PMJ Jewels on Tuesday.
Vijayawada: A bridal jewellery show by models inspired by the timeless traditions of the Indian Culture was a jaw dropping experience to the customers and others at PMJ Jewels on Tuesday. Speaking on the occasion Director of Sales, PMJ Jewels (Vijayawada), Rama Krishna V said PMJ is one of the most favoured jewellery brands in South India, known for its designs, craftsmanship and quality for 55 years.
He said in order to cater the requirement of the customers, we are conducting a bridal jewellery show at PMJ Jewels.For the wedding season, we bring an exquisite collection of gold and diamond jewellery across all categories are available, he added.
The Managing Director of PMJ Jewels, Dinesh Kumar said, "it is our heart-felt endeavour to manufacture timeless designs as we at PMJ Jewels believe that jewellery is not just a piece of ornament but an asset and a sentiment which becomes an integral part of the family and is passed on to the generations to come.