- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
- February 25: A memorable day for PM Modi
- Tamil Nadu Assembly Speaker accepts Congress MLA S. Vijayadharani's resignation
Putta quits as TTD Trust Board chief
In a dramatic development, TTD chairman Putta Sudhakar Yadav on Wednesday sent his resignation letter to TTD Executive Officer Ail Kumar Singhal wherein he said he was quitting the TTD trust board due to ‘personal reasons’.
Tirupati: In a dramatic development, TTD chairman Putta Sudhakar Yadav on Wednesday sent his resignation letter to TTD Executive Officer Ail Kumar Singhal wherein he said he was quitting the TTD trust board due to 'personal reasons'.
It may be mentioned here that though normally those in nominated posts resign soon after the change of government, Sudhakar Yadav had refused to do so claiming sentimental reason and said if the government asks him to resign, he would do so. Yadav who is a close relative of TDP senior leader Yanamala Ramakrishnudu was appointed by the TDP government to the prestigious post of TTD chairman in April 2018.
It may be noted here that the TTD trust board members one after the other had resigned after the Assembly elections but Yadav decided to continue much to the discomfiture of the YSR Congress government which is very eager to nominate its own man to head the TTD administering the world famous Tirumala temple.
Interestingly, Yadav tendered his resignation after Endowment minister Yellampalli Srinivaslu, who was in Tirumala for darshan of Lord Balaji said that his government is readying for issuing of an ordinance for the removal of Yadav as he was refusing to step down.
It may be noted here that the YSRCP government is almost decided to nominate Y V Subba Reddy, a senior party leader and close relative of party chief Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy, as chairman of the TTD trust board.