- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
- About 20-odd Indians stuck in Russia, efforts on for their early release: MEA
- We implemented guarantees with development programmes, says Siddaramaiah
- March 2024: Embracing a Spectrum of Festivals, from Holi to Maha Shivratri
- World Compliment Day 2024: Why do we celebrate this day?
Residents ask Mayor to remove Sulabh Complex
The residents of 49th division asked Mayor Pantham Rajani Sesha Sai to remove the existing Sulabh complex which is not in use in the division and narrated their woes with the filthy smell emanating from the complex.
Rajamahendravaram: The residents of 49th division asked Mayor Pantham Rajani Sesha Sai to remove the existing Sulabh complex which is not in use in the division and narrated their woes with the filthy smell emanating from the complex. The residents said Sulabh complex was not in use as everyone in the division have their individual toilets at the residence.
The residents of the division poured their problems before the mayor who was on inspection in the city on Thursday. After hearing the problems, mayor has assured the people that Sulabh complex would be removed and proposed to construct a park at the same place. She asked them to submit a representation mentioning their problems in the division.
The corporation was very much particular to sort out the problems in the city and the officials were given directions in this regard, she added. 49th division corporator B Anulia and former corporator Kondababu and others were present.