- TDP will regain glory in Telangana: Chandrababu Naidu
- Modi thanks US Speaker for inviting him to address joint meeting of Congress
- Haryana farmers protesting on NH 44 over sunflower seeds procurement baton-charged
- CM Kejriwal approves 24x7 operations for 155 shops and commercial establishments in Delhi
- Environment Excellence Award for 2023
- Homeopathy to be 2nd largest healthcare system in India, says Dr Mukesh Batra
- Tamil Nadu CM MK Stalin launches 500 Urban Health Centres
- How police scripted Amruta Fadnavis' 'help offer' to nab fugitive bookie
- ACP Mirchowk Damoder Reddy conducted a counselling session with rowdy sheeters in Purani Haveli
- Silk sarees to be presented to 26 temples during Bonalu festival: Minister
SACET Chirala introduces two new courses
The secretary of the St Ann’s College of Engineering and Technology at Chirala, Vanama Ramakrishna Rao, and its correspondent S Lakshmana Rao announced that they are launching two new B. Tech. programs in emerging technologies
Chirala: The secretary of the St Ann's College of Engineering and Technology at Chirala, Vanama Ramakrishna Rao, and its correspondent S Lakshmana Rao announced that they are launching two new B. Tech. programs in emerging technologies.
The secretary said that the students can pursue B. Tech CSE in cyber security and data science from academic season 2021-22. He announced that there are 60 seats in each course and they can be filled through the AP EAPCET.
The correspondent said that the SACET already introduced two programs in B. Tech., the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI&ML) and Internet of Things last year.
The principal M Venu Gopala Rao assured that the curriculum is devised to cater to the industry needs and students will be provided training by internal and external faculty to equip them for holistic education.