- Netflix Ends Apple Billing for Legacy Subscribers
- Quick tips to help you prepare for your board exams
- Haryana and Patna Secure Semifinal Spots in Pro Kabaddi League.
- Sama Angels emerge champion
- Polo Arena Championship official jersey launched
- Mammootty and Kiccha Sudeep Follow Mahesh Babu's Success Path – Here's What They Did!
- Elon Musk's X Shifts Gears to Become a Job-Search Hub
- Kharge promises Rs 5,000 to poor families every month
- Welfare, development joint agenda: Manohar
- YSRCP to train party cadre on public outreach programme today
Sajjala terms Naidu as a man without morals
Terming Chandrababu Naidu as a man without morals, Government Advisor (Public Affairs) Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy said that Naidu has been looking for political alliances as the TDP reached the ventilator stage after losing in all the polls since 2019.
Vijayawada: Terming Chandrababu Naidu as a man without morals, Government Advisor (Public Affairs) Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy said that Naidu has been looking for political alliances as the TDP reached the ventilator stage after losing in all the polls since 2019.
Addressing a press conference here on Monday, he said that Naidu was propagating as if Prime Minister Narendra Modi had been going around him for an alliance and slammed him over his cheap politics. The TDP leaders are daydreaming about coming to power and forming the government, but in reality, people are ready to reject them again, he said and added that Naidu has been trying hard to remove the frustration among the activists by starting such propaganda.
Sajjala said that it has been three years since Naidu was rejected by public, but there was no realisation from his end either to rectify his mistakes or to gain people's trust. He said that the TDP chief has been trying to secure an alliance to go through the coming elections and trying to make deals by extending support to BJP in Telangana and seeking return support in Andhra Pradesh to prevent the split of the anti-government vote and defeat YSRCP.
He stated that Naidu is a man without morals and had set an example for how a leader should not be, while Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy proved himself as a man of the masses and stood as a perfect example of how a leader should be.
He said that YSRCP is a party that came from the ideas of YS Rajasekhara Reddy, who was adored by lakhs of people across the State and his son YS Jagan Mohan Reddy proved his mettle by providing good governance. He said that Naidu always went with an alliance to fight in general elections, as he is not a people's leader, and advised him that there are no shortcuts to success other than winning people's hearts with good governance.