- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Sedibus Speaker Series on Warren Buffett's held
Speaker Series, a signature initiative by The Sedibus, Malaxmi Group's start up ecosystem in Andhra Pradesh conducted its May Edition on Saturday.
Vijayawada: Speaker Series, a signature initiative by The Sedibus, Malaxmi Group's start up ecosystem in Andhra Pradesh conducted its May Edition on Saturday. Dr Kishore NK, Vice President Finance, Meenakshi Group took the audience through Case Study of Warren Buffett, Active Vs Passive Fund Management, creating valuable insights into Warren Buffett's approach, 10-year long world's most tracked bet on investment, truth regarding active and passive investments and Buffet's innovative philanthropy story.
Audience comprising individuals from all walks, business community, start ups and students attended the session and had a great interaction with the speaker. "Our plan was to bring more speakers from across the sectors and industries to Andhra Pradesh, to come and interact with the start up founders and students who are innovating within the campuses.
We intend to bring more areas of conversation and topics that feed ecosystem here in Amaravati, while exposing local start ups to an expanded outlook under the guidance of the crème" said Deepa Balasubramanian, CEO, The Sedibus.
"We are extremely happy to collaborate in a joint effort with The Sedibus to enable such programmes. Speakers from a cross section of sectors and locations will definitely add more value to the thinking and mindset of the start ups here. Yi Amaravati is proactive to hand hold such initiatives and stimulate thought leadership in the youth locally" said Saathvik Chukkapalli, Chair, Yi Amaravati.