- Hyderabad Public School plans grand finale of centenary celebrations
- University of North Florida Dean Visited GITAM
- GITAM Organises CPR Awareness Program
- Karnataka government invites startups to provide tech solutions
- Inculcating experience-oriented education amongst growing children India
- Google introduces Gemini GenAI model for highly complex tasks
- Why being mindful of heart health during winter is crucial
- J&K’s two bills seek to nominate two Kashmiri migrant community members: Shah
- Mahindra to hike vehicle prices from next month
- First instalment of drought relief for farmers within next week: CM Siddaramaiah instructs
SFI activists stage dharna at Collectorate in Guntur
Students under the banner of Students Federation of India (SFI) on Thursday staged a dharna at collectorate in Guntur city to mount pressure on the government to release funds for fee reimbursement and scholarships.
Guntur: Students under the banner of Students Federation of India (SFI) on Thursday staged a dharna at collectorate in Guntur city to mount pressure on the government to release funds for fee reimbursement and scholarships.
They demanded that the State government release funds immediately. The SFI state vice-president, Bhagwan Das said due to non-release of funds for fee reimbursement, the college managements are forcing the students to pay the fee.
They raised slogans against the inaction of the government. Later, the police shifted over 10 SFI activists to the Nagarampalem Police Station. CPM leader Pasam Rama Rao went to Police Station and consoled the students. He condemned the incident. Later, police released them.