- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
Srilakshmi meets Jaganmohan Reddy
Telangana government Industries Secretary Y Srilakshmi met Chief Minister Y S Jaganmohan Reddy at his residence at Tadepalli in Guntur district on Friday.
Amaravati: Telangana government Industries Secretary Y Srilakshmi met Chief Minister Y S Jaganmohan Reddy at his residence at Tadepalli in Guntur district on Friday. The sources at the Chief Minister's residence informed that she would get a good position in the Jagan's government. Sources also added that she asked Jagan to allow her to join in AP, for which he reacted positively.
It is worth to mention here that, she is going to be the second official from Telangana. Hyderabad range IG Stephen Ravindra is also joining Jagan's government. With this, one IAS and one IPS officer are likely to be transferred to the AP service from Telangana.