- Popular TS leaders’ statues to adorn Tank Bund
- YSRCP second-rung leaders want sitting MLAs changed
- Pak-bound ship with N-parcel seized
- Farmers cry hoarse for justice amidst borewell seizures
- 42-target set for Bengal BJP
- Modi from Varanasi again
- Traffic restrictions imposed ahead of PM Modi's Adilabad visit
- 13th CREDAI Hyderabad Property Show from March 8
- CM Revanth Reddy anguished over malnutrition among women, children in TS
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam surges, check the rates on 3 March, 2024
Three District YSRCP MLAs and MPs met in Tirupati on local body polls
- Police acting as onside in Kuppam constituency and not taking action on YSRCP complaints: says party in charge and TTD Chairman YV SubbaReddy
- Seeking stringent action on Kuppam TDP followers attacks on YSRCP leaders during the Panchayat elections
- MLAs and Ministers discussed on SEC stay orders over unanimously elected panchayats in Chittoor
Tirupati: TTD Chairman and YSRCP party in charge YV Subba Reddy alleged that Police is acting onside in favour of Telugu Desam Party leaders in Kuppam constituency, at the same time they are not taking action on YSRCP leaders complaints. YVS Reddy alleged that Chandrababu Naidu followers have attacked YSRCP leaders in Kuppam segment.
YSRCP Nellore, Kadapa and Chittoor District meeting was held on local body polls in Tirupati city, on Saturday. TTD Chairman YVS Reddy presided the three districts meeting here in a private Kalyana Mandapam.
Addressing the media YV Subba Reddy said that police are completely acting biased and favouring the TDP. He added that the SEC has no powers to cancel the unanimously elected panchayats.
In the villages, TDP is provoking the common people and making them as groups and creating clashes among them in panchayat elections, but the SEC has not responded properly over the TDP wrongs. One more point that SEC has no power to cancel already elected panchayats, YVSR added.
He said that already data was with us where the officials and returning officers acted biased in favour of TDP. They have to face further consequences after the elections. In the meanwhile, we discussed what is the future course of action against the SEC stay ordered on unanimously elected panchayats.
He criticised that SEC is conducting elections as a bias in favour of TDP, moreover, he is behaving like an unsound mind person.
Top leaders of three districts like Deputy Chief Minister K NarayanSwamy, Minister Peddi Reddy Ramachandra Reddy, Mekapati Gautam Reddy and MP Reddeppa and Kadapa, Nellore and Chittoor District MLAs as well as Government adviser Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy and others took part in the meeting.