- PayU appoints 5 new members to its Board of Directors
- MI head coach Charlotte Edwards extends Sydney Sixers deal for next two WBBL seasons
- WPL 2024: 'Renuka's two wickets gave Gujarat shock they couldn’t recover from', says Saba Karim
- Tech Mahindra, Pegatron sign MoU to develop AI-enabled private 5G networks
- PM Modi to inaugurate Rs 1,393 cr coalfield projects in Madhya Pradesh tomorrow
- Sachin invites the world to 'come and experience Jammu & Kashmir'
- BJP put up good fight in Assembly polls
- Elaborate arrangements made for Inter exams
- Ensure drinking water supply in city: Mayor
- Cong workers obstruct Bandi’s yatra
United Forum of Bank Unions demonstrates in front of SBI
The leaders and members of various unions under the United Forum of Bank Unions organised a demonstration in front of the Kurnool Road branch of State Bank of India in Ongole on Thursday evening.
Ongole: The leaders and members of various unions under the United Forum of Bank Unions organised a demonstration in front of the Kurnool Road branch of State Bank of India in Ongole on Thursday evening.
UFBU leaders Rajesh Khanna, Srinivas, Sobhan Babu, Narendra, Rajiv, Partha Sarathi, Sambasiva Rao, Suresh, Praveen, and others said that the 10th pay scale revision concluded in October 2017 but the government is not coming forward for the implementation of the 11th pay scale with 20 percent hike and other demands. They opined that the IBA is not responding to their demands about the salary hikes and service conditions, but asks to refer to the Government of India.
They said that there was a need for changing the mindset of the IBA chairman, executives, and others. They announced that they could achieve their demands and could save the banks by means of protests only.