- Jasper Acquires Clipdrop from Stability AI: A Strategic Move for Revival?
- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
Venkaiah visits SVVU's pathology museum
Vice-President MVenakaiah Naidu has visited the pathology museum at Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) here on Wednesday as part of his official visit, after delivering the convocation address.
Tirupati: Vice-President MVenakaiah Naidu has visited the pathology museum at Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) here on Wednesday as part of his official visit, after delivering the convocation address.
Earlier, Venkaiah has toured the entire varsity campus along with AP and Telangana Governor ESL Narasimhan. The varsity professors have explained briefly to Venkaiah and Narasimhan about the purpose of pathology museum and how it is useful for veterinary
SVVU Vice-Chancellor Y Haribabu, Director (Extension) Prof Srinivasulu, Dean (Dairy Tech) Prof Padmanaba Reddy and Dean (Veterinary Science) Prof Chandrashekar Rao have accompanied the Vice-President and Governor.