- Golden jubilee celebrations of Dr Lankapalli Bullayya conclude
- YLP new national president of Vishwa Hindi Parishad
- ‘Maha padayatra’ organised to save Vizag Steel Plant
- Visakhapatnam Police crack 49 cases in February
- Call to make public issues election agenda
- Students can download SSC hall-tickets from today
- School teachers from 13 districts submit representations to CM
- 200 devotees from Eluru leave for Ayodhya
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 4th March 2024
- Sun scorching Telugu States from March 1
Vice President to interact with NARL scientists today
he Vice President of India M Venkaiah Naidu will be interacting with scientists at National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL) at Gadanki near Tirupati on Monday.
Tirupati: The Vice President of India M Venkaiah Naidu will be interacting with scientists at National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL) at Gadanki near Tirupati on Monday. He will reach NARL at 12.10 p.m after landing at Tirupati airport at 11 a.m and will be there till 1.15 p.m.
There he will also visit MST Radar, Rayleigh Dopper Lidar, High performance Computation facility and Data Centre before interacting with scientists. Before leaving the premises, he will plant sapling there and pose for a group photo. The Vice-President will reach Sri Padmavati Guest House in the City at 1.55 p.m by road from NARL.
After having lunch there, he will take rest for some time before proceeding to Tirumala for night stay. Venkaiah will offer prayers to Lord Balaji on June 4 and will be at the hills the whole day. he will return from Tirumala at 9 a.m on June 5 and proceed to Hyderabad by special aircraft. The district authorities have made arrangements for Vice President's visit.