- Impact assessment of affirmative measures will ensure minimum gaps, maximum outcomes
- Union Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw urges beneficiaries to avail schemes
- Deprived woman candidate protests by tonsuring head
- Vijayawada: Farmers’ associations to stage protests tomorrow
- Sex-racket busted in Palghar
- Gold rates in Delhi today slashes, check the rates on 10 December, 2023
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today slashes, check the rates on 10 December, 2023
- Srivari laddu preparation as per Dittam: Potu workers
- Triumph & Disaster: Treat the two impostors just the same
- Nov 14 talks between Centre, NSCN-IM inconclusive but not deadlocked: Naga group
Visakhapatnam: NGT panel visits LG Polymers
The Chairman of the committee appointed by the National Green Tribunal (NGT) Seshasayana Reddy on Friday visited LG Polymers plant
Visakhapatnam: The Chairman of the committee appointed by the National Green Tribunal (NGT) Seshasayana Reddy on Friday visited LG Polymers plant.
Accompanied by the members of the Central Pollution Control Board and others, the Chairman of the NGT conducted a meeting with the LG Polymer's officials and discussed various issues, including the measures taken to avoid recurrence of such incidents in future.
They will visit the gas leak tragedy affected villages, which claimed 12 lives and hospitalized hundreds and meet the locals.