- Ishan Kishan makes an unremarkable return to competitive cricket in DY Patil T20 Cup
- Hindu vote becomes a factor in US elections
- Jarange-Patil's fall from grace: Maha SIT to probe 7-month Maratha agitation
- PVL Season 3: Karnataka's Ashamat Ullah, a runaway finding home with volleyball
- 'K’taka Cong spent Rs 100 on publicity', LoP Ashoka slams state govt over conference on Constituion
- IND v ENG: McCullum pleads for more games for Bashir, Hartley with County Clubs
- Chandini Chowdary’sfirst look of cop drama-thriller ‘Yevam’ unveiled
- Tamil Nadu has given me unconditional love: PM Modi
- Healthtech startup Zeno Health raises $25 mnc
- Ex-SC Judge Justice AM Khanwilkar Appointed As Lokpal Chairperson
Vizianagaram: Police conduct mega health camp in remote village
Vizianagaram: District police organised a mega health camp in remote village of Mentada and interacted with the people besides distributing cloths and...
Vizianagaram: District police organised a mega health camp in remote village of Mentada and interacted with the people besides distributing cloths and eatables to children and sports kits to the youth.
SP M Deepika and DSP P Sridhar, CIs S Appala Naidu, M Babu Rao, Sis K Siddarth, P Sirisha, S Ravi and others participated in the programme on Thursday. The police along with medical teams led by Rotary organisations reached Konda Lingala Valasa village in Mentada mandal. They mingled with the locals and enquired about their health conditions, offered advice regarding their health.
They said the police are always with the tribals and working for their upliftment. Stating that that the police are always a phone call away from the people, SP Deepika said they can avail the support of police at any time. Later, around 500 locals from surrounding villages availed medical services, including medicine at the camp. Doctors from Tirumala Medicover hospital provided health services in ophthalmology, cardiology, gynaecology and Oncology.