Voting for YSRCP benefits KCR, says Ganni Krishna
Godavari Urban Development Authority (GUDA) chairman Ganni Krishna has said that voting for YSRCP goes in favour of Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao
Rajamahendravaram: Godavari Urban Development Authority (GUDA) chairman Ganni Krishna has said that voting for YSRCP goes in favour of Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao.
Speaking to reporters at Press Club here on Sunday, he said YSRCP president YS Jaganmohan Reddy colluded with Chandrashekar Rao and Prime Minister Narendra Modi and trying to defeat TDP in the elections.
The trio is also planning to grill Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu with baseless allegations during elections, he alleged.
It is pity on the part of YSRCP president YS Jaganmohan Reddy for colluding with Chandrashekar Rao to capture power in the state to 'loot' the state.
The people are watching the activities of YSRCP and they decided to teach a lesson to YSRCP in the assembly and general elections. He is not having any interest in the state and on the welfare of the people, he added.
- Concerned over reports of alleged tampering of voters' verdict: Pranab Mukherjee
- Opposition leaders meet EC officials, demand verification of VVPAT slips before counting of votes
- Sanjeeva Matandoor: Congress-JD (S) coalition has failed the people of Karnataka
- EVMs absolutely safe in strongrooms: Election Commission
- Pakistani boat carrying drugs seized by Indian Coast Guard