- Mem Famous Impressive Earnings during First Weekend
- 34 trees translocated to NIMS campus in Hyderabad
- Praj Industries (PRJ IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Healthy performance
- Voltamp Transformers (VAMP IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Strong overall performance: beat on all fronts
- Moderate to heavy rainfall in Telangana for next five days, predicts MeT
- The Soulful Song ‘Ram Sita Ram’ Is Out From Prabhas And Kriti Sanon’s ‘Adipurush’
- City Union Bank (CUBK IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Earnings quality being tested
- 7 key things to keep in mind before buying your next Air Conditioner
- KTR condemns police action on protesting wrestlers in Delhi
- Harsha Engineers International (HARSHA IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Revival in margins
YS Jagan and Chandrababu greets working class people on International Labour Day
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Sunday wished all the workers across the globe on the occasion International Labour Day, which is known as May Day.
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Sunday wished all the workers across the globe on the occasion International Labour Day, which is known as May Day. "There is no property beyond the workforce and no development without the participation of workers," YS Jagan wrote on Twitter.
"Salute to the labour force who are the pillars of the development. Happy May Day to all the workers, " added YS Jagan.
On the other hand, the TDP national president and former chief minister Chandrababu Naidu wished the workers on the occasion of International Labour Day. He recalled that during the tenure of the Telugu Desam Party, investments were made in the state and employment was created with the establishment of industries.
Naidu was incensed that the state was in a position to even provide accident insurance to workers. Chandrababu called on the entire working world to come together and fight in the spirit of May Day against the regressive policies of the government. He made it clear that TDP would support any struggle that would benefit the working class and revealed that no ruler could achieve miracles without the participation of the working class.