- India to host SCO summit on July 4, to be chaired by Modi
- Hyderabad: 6 held in Hyderabad for exhibiting exotic animals at pub
- APFSL to start 'First Day First Show' concept to watch movies on release day
- Karnataka government hikes DA for employees
- Hyderabad: Massive fire breaks out from timber depot at LB Nagar
- APSEZ Achieves Top Results for FY 2023, Anticipates Strong Growth Ahead - Karan Adani
- Eatala will also join Congress to defeat CM KCR: Jupally Krishna Rao
- KTR wonders why PM & HM are not bothered about wrestlers’ plight
- Telangana Congress slams Modi government’s 9 year long rule
- Khaap leaders take medals away from wrestlers, agitation to continue
YS Jagan expresses anger over TDP members for obstructing governor speech in Assembly
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has become serious about TDP member Atchennaidu at a BAC meeting for insulting the governor and tearing up copies of his speech by TDP members.
On the first day of the assembly budget sessions, the TDP members were exposed to a vile tradition of mischief. They has resorted to degenerate politics by interrupting governor Biswabhushan Harichandan's speech. TDP members chanted "Governor Goback" and tore up the governor's speech papers. This created chaos in the House.
Against this backdrop, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has become serious about TDP member Atchennaidu at a BAC meeting for insulting the governor and tearing up copies of his speech by TDP members.
He said it was not a good idea to block the governor's speech. He said there had never been such a culture in the past. The CM said that it is the minimum courtesy to respect governor who is in constitutional position.