- Delhi's per capita income increases: Economic Survey report
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 6: Details on Launch and Features
- Singapore real estate group CapitaLand purchases Pune IT SEZ project for Rs 7.73bn
- Homegrown healthtech firm Pristyn Care slashes around 120 jobs
- Sharp acceleration in disruptive forces likely across sectors, including two-wheelers, IT services
- Self-Injury Awareness Day 2024: Learn the Signs, Offer Support, Save Lives
- Dublin-based Medtronic Establishes R&D Growth Centre in Hyderabad
- Defence Ministry inks MoUs worth Rs 39,125cr to procure military equipment
- Green's ton vindicates selectors' decision to stick him in at no. 4: Hockley
- Foundation stone of Sindri fertiliser plant was laid in 2018, PM Modi inaugurated today
YSRCP candidates leading at 19 Parliament seats
From the time the AP 2019 elections counting process has started, the YSRCP candidates are in the leading at 128 Assembly segments.
Amaravati: From the time the AP 2019 elections counting process has started, the YSRCP candidates are in the leading at 128 Assembly segments.
The TDP is in the leading at only 26 Assembly seats. On the other side, The YSRCP is also in the leading at 19 Parliament segments and the TDP is in the leading at only six Lok Sabha seats.