- Easy steps to keep your skin hydrated during summer
- German singer Cassandra Mae croons song in praise of Lord Krishna for PM Modi
- Supreme Court directs NewsClick founder be examined by panel of AIIMS doctors
- World Spay Day 2024: Advantages of Spaying or Neutering Your Pet
- Challenges Mount For INDIA Bloc As Congress Faces Cross-Voting Setback In Rajya Sabha Polls
- SP Riti Raj reviews the crime rate in the rura police station
- Rare Disease Day 2024: Date, history and significance
- AAP Names Sitting MLAs As Lok Sabha Candidates In Delhi
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Two-Day Developmental Tour Across Kerala, Tamil Nadu, And Maharashtra
- Sony to lay off 900 employees from PlayStation gaming division
Five districts selected for Covid vaccine trial run
The Department of Health and Family Welfare Services has selected Bengaluru (Urban), Belagavi, Kalaburagi, Mysuru and Shivamogga for trial run of Covid vaccine.
Bengaluru: The Department of Health and Family Welfare Services has selected Bengaluru (Urban), Belagavi, Kalaburagi, Mysuru and Shivamogga for trial run of Covid vaccine. In each district, three session sites (one each at district, taluk, and primary health centre)have been chosen for the dry run. After the dry run, feedback will be collected from those session sites of each district," the statement issued by the health department said.
Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) administrator Gaurva Gupta said that they have identified vaccination officers for Primary Health Centre (PHC) at Vidyapeetha, Kamakshipalya and Haragade in Anekal.
A total of 1,517 health centres have been identified across the city for vaccination trial.
The dry run will be an exercise for end to end testing of Covid 19 vaccination process (except the actual) and will include mock drill of beneficiary vaccination and reporting.