- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
100 companies participate in Germany pharma event
More than 100 companies from India, 60 of whom are members of Pharmexcil are participating at the CPhI Worldwide 2019 event at Frankfurt, Germany that began on Tuesday.
Hyderabad: More than 100 companies from India, 60 of whom are members of Pharmexcil are participating at the CPhI Worldwide 2019 event at Frankfurt, Germany that began on Tuesday.
Speaking to The Hans India from Frankfurt, Ravi Uday Bhaskar, Director General of The Pharmaceuticals Export Promotion Council of India (Pharmexcil) said: "Pharmexcil is organising India pavilion in CPhI worldwide since 2012 and Indian pharma's presence in CPhI Worldwide has been very well noticed and appreciated by all stakeholders.
Government of India is making a conscious effort to scale up the look and feel of India Pavilion and branding of Indian pharma at different strategic locations at the venue."