- CM KCR synonymous with irrigation projects: Kavitha
- OTT: Vetrimaaran’s ‘Viduthalai Part 1’ reaches 200 million streaming minutes
- Dakshina Kannada District Leads the Nation in Revolutionary Healthcare Initiative
- Mangaluru: Stolen and lost mobile phones? Get them back on your own right
- What is Meta Verified, How to Buy, and What Happens to Existing Verified Accounts
- YSRCP Leader to Join Jana Sena
- Hyderabad finds the place among the most expensive cities in the world
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 08 June 2023
- Drip irrigation gaining ground in Tirupati district
- UP govt launches Nand Baba Milk Mission scheme
Confederation of Indian Industry holds meet on Telangana pharma sector
The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) has on Friday organised a panel discussion on Make in Telangana - an advocacy to invest in the State’s infinite opportunities and world class infrastructure
Hyderabad: The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) has on Friday organised a panel discussion on Make in Telangana - an advocacy to invest in the State's infinite opportunities and world class infrastructure.
The conference gained traction with sessions on pharma, healthcare & life sciences. The panel discussion witnessed participation from leaders and experts from varied fields. Shakthi Nagappan, Director – Life Sciences, Govt of Telangana, while moderating the session highlighted the strengths, policies and ecosystem of Hyderabad and Telangana in the life sciences Sector.
Alluding to the vision of the State government to double the value of the ecosystem to $100 billion by 2030, he gave an overview of the initiatives that the State government has taken - Hyderabad Pharma City, Genome Valley 2.0, Medical Devices Park, Digital Medicines Hub, B-Hub, among others.