- Instagram promotes child porn; Elon Musk reacts
- AIMK students received Summer Internship Placements for MBA 2022-2024
- TS PGECET 2023 release: Check the link here
- Talcher observes bandh for separate district
- Nathuram Godse too was a 'patriot': Ex-Uttarakhand CM Trivendra Rawat
- AAP MP Raghav Chadha Has Been Ordered By The Court To Remain At His Official Home
- Ambati Rayudu meets AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in Tadepalli
- Nuclear Fuel Complex celebrates annual day
- Realme 11 Pro+, Realme 11 Pro launched in India; Find details
- Adobe brings Firefly generative image creator to enterprises globally
Dr Reddy's launches heartburn capsules in US market
Drug firm Dr Reddy's Laboratories on Monday said it has launched over-the-counter Lansoprazole capsules used for treatment of frequent heartburn in the US market.
Hyderabad: Drug firm Dr Reddy's Laboratories on Monday said it has launched over-the-counter Lansoprazole capsules used for treatment of frequent heartburn in the US market.
The company has launched Lansoprazole delayed-release capsules USP in the strength of 15 mg in the US market, as approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA), Dr Reddy's said in a BSE filing.
"We are pleased to continue to expand our antacids and PPI portfolio for our customers," Dr Reddy's Laboratories Senior Vice President and Head of US OTC and Specialty Rx Divisions Milan Kalawadia said.
The company's product is over-the-counter store-brand equivalent to Takeda Pharmaceuticals North America Inc's Prevacid 24HR capsules, the company said.