- India story revolves around robust earnings growth: HSBC's Van Der Linde
- LS polls: Congress likely to join hands with AIADMK in Tamil Nadu
- Punjab Budget: No new taxes, silent on Rs 1,000 for women
- BSP decides contest along with BRS in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections
- Britannia Industries Limited announces a One-day Internship to raise awareness about Croissants
- Women on company boards supports good corporate governance: Moody’s
- ChatGPT Presents Read Aloud Feature for Web and Mobile Versions
- Hand over Sheikh Shahjahan to CBI today: Calcutta HC tells Bengal police
- Supreme Court quashes ED case against Karnataka DyCM Shivakumar
- Karnataka CM, HM get email threatening Rameshwaram Cafe-like blasts; $2.5 mn ransom sought
Hyderabad startup gets Union IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad's support
Hyderabad-based PeopleLink Unified Communications Pvt Ltd (Insta VC) has been selected by the Union Ministry of IT and Telecommunications for Government support to develop the best video conference solutions.
New Delhi: Hyderabad-based PeopleLink Unified Communications Pvt Ltd (Insta VC) has been selected by the Union Ministry of IT and Telecommunications for Government support to develop the best video conference solutions.
This was announced by the Union Minister for IT, Ravi Shankar Prasad on Thursday.
The Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology had announced an Innovation Challenge for Development of a Video Conferencing Solution under the Digital India Initiative recently.
The innovation challenge was open for participation from industry, startups and individual experts. Overwhelming response was received across the country, with a total of 1,983 applications being received, which were evaluated and subsequently supported through a three-stage process (ideation, prototype and product stage).
The ministry after evaluation found the Hyderabad product as one of the three potential products and decided to offer a developmental contract to be supported by Rs 25 Lakh each for further maturing their product within a period of three months. It will be further analyzed by a technical committee and subsequently the Ministry of Electronics and IT will recommend to onboard thel selected products.