Joyalukkas to open store in Hyd today
Joyalukkas, a leading jewellery brand in India, on Tuesday said it would be opening its fourth store in the city at A S Rao Nagar on Wednesday
Hyderabad: Joyalukkas, a leading jewellery brand in India, on Tuesday said it would be opening its fourth store in the city at A S Rao Nagar on Wednesday.Bollywood actress Kajol Devgan will inaugurate the store at 11 am.
The Kerala-based jeweller has its stores at Kukatpally, Punjagutta and Kondapur in Hyderabad. Besides it has a total of 160 showrooms with presence across 11 countries.
Joy Alukkas, CMD, Joyalukkas Group, said, "we are the world's favourite jeweller, with over one million designs with us. It is my pleasure to announce the opening of our brandnew showroom in A S Rao Nagar.
Our new showroom is dedicated to our patrons in Hyderabad, who can now indulge in a world-class shopping experience with exceptional service and ambience, ensuring the joy of jewellery shopping with every visit."
- Priyanka's own decision not to contest from Varanasi: Sam Pitroda
- Sensex soars 336 points to close above 39,000-mark; Tata Steel rallies 7%
- Rohit Shekhar murder: Delhi court sends his wife Apoorva to 14-day judicial custody
- Asaram's son Narayan Sai too convicted of rape
- Choose Jai Bhim followers over those chanting NaMo this election: Mayawati