Railway Minister Piyush Goyal launches Freight Business Development Portal
Railway Minister Piyush Goyal today, January 5, 2021, launched a Freight Business Development Portal
Railway Minister Piyush Goyal today, January 5, 2021, launched a Freight Business Development Portal as a one-stop solution for all the needs of freight customers. The Minister said that Indian Railways is an invisible thread which connects the length and breadth of India.
Mr Goyal in a tweet today said, "Indian Railways launches Freight Business Development Portal to provide 'One Stop Solution' for freight customers. With advanced features, including, terminal search & consignment tracking, it will enhance convenience & transparency. #RailFreightPortal."
During the lockdown, Railways showed its resolve in delivering the essential supplies to the nation in most challenging times and keep national supply chains running. The new portal will be a game-changer in ensuring in ease of doing business with Railways.
The Minister said that the last six years have seen extraordinary development in all spheres of Railway operations. He said, Indian Railways is getting future-ready.
- One has to register himself/ herself by filling their detail and uploading scanned copies of self-attested, KYC documents- Passport Size Photo, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card and ID Card.
- The railway will provide login Credentials after Verification of the Documents.
- After this, the person can log in to the facility using their allotted login credentials that is provided to them by the railways.
Benefits of getting registered with Indian Railways
- Hassle-free Booking of Indents
- Innovative Freight Transportation Schemes
- Secured and Convenient Payment Options
- End-to-End Consignment Track 'n' Trace
- Notification of consignment status
- Connecting Nodal Officers for any Concern