- Morning Coffee Dilemma: Why Early Consumption May Harm Your Health
- Anurag Thakur emphasises the importance of sports science at National Centres of Excellence
- Amid political crisis, Himachal Assembly passes budget
- Kozhikode to Host Kerala Technology Expo 2024
- PM Modi likely to visit Telangana in March first week
- Raveena Tandon is a picture of elegance in white saree for wedding
- Bengal Congress leader Kaustav Bagchi quits party
- Land-for-job case: Delhi court grants regular bail to ex-Bihar CM Rabri Devi, daughters
- SS Rajamouli's Son Karthikeya Brings Malayalam film Premalu to Telugu Audiences
- Pasted Chinese stickers, insulted ISRO scientists: PM Modi lambasts DMK at public rally
Tata Tech to hire 3,000 innovators in 12 mths
Global engineering and product development digital services firm Tata Technologies on Monday said it will hire over 3,000 innovators over the next 12 months under its expanded talent acquisition programme.
New Delhi: Global engineering and product development digital services firm Tata Technologies on Monday said it will hire over 3,000 innovators over the next 12 months under its expanded talent acquisition programme.
The company plans to ramp up its workforce in all major markets globally and India, which includes Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, among others, Tata Technologies said in a statement. The move to add talent comes at a time when the firm has been growing rapidly on the back of the move to autonomous, connected, electrification and shared (ACES) mobility and accelerated investment in digital, as manufacturing companies adapt to meet new and evolving customer needs, it added.
"We are looking for innovators to join us and be part of a movement that will see Tata Technologies lead the rapidly growing engineering services outsourcing (ESO) market," the company said, adding it has "expanded its talent acquisition program to hire 3,000+ innovators over the next 12 months".
Tata Technologies Managing Director and CEO Warren Harris said, "Besides competitive remuneration, we offer innovators an opportunity to work on global projects, upskill and learn through classroom and global eLearning platforms and collaborate with (over) 9,000 global talent pool. We also offer new recruits the privilege of becoming part of the globally recognised Tata Group".