- Delimitation after 2026 Injustice to South-KTR
- Probe launched into display of exotic wildlife in Hyd Pub
- State-run ANERT launches ambitious project to make Kerala capital largest solar city in India
- The Peppy Song ‘Hathavidi’ From Naveen And Anushka’s ‘Miss Shetty Mr Polishetty’ Will Be Out On This Date
- Tata Realty partners with Tabreed for infrastructure at commercial complex in Gurgaon
- Andhra Pradesh: Weather dept. predicts heavy rains in coastal districts in 24 hours
- YES bank to Spend 30% higher on Advertising in FY 24
- Andhra Pradesh: Woman found dead in mysterious circumstances in Anakapalli
- HBD Sirish: The First Glimpse Of His ‘Buddy’ Movie Is Out
- Four IPS officers Transferred
TCS launches IoT-powered Clever Energy Solution to help enterprises accelerate shift towards Net Zero Emission
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has announced the launch of TCS Clever Energy, an enterprise-level energy and emission management system.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has announced the launch of TCS Clever Energy, an enterprise-level energy and emission management system. The system will help commercial and industrial organizations be more sustainable, ensure energy and cost efficiency, decrease carbon emissions, and reach their carbon-neutral goals.
In the new normal, energy usage patterns are unpredictable, and the size and complexity of enterprise operations pose a challenge in understanding the energy footprint as well as opportunities for conservation. TCS' innovative new solution addresses this challenge and helps organizations become more purpose-driven in greener enterprises.
Powered by the Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and cloud, the TCS Clever Energy solution has a strong data acquisition capability to connect heterogeneous Operations Technology (OT) and Information Technology (IT) systems across the enterprise. Additionally, an in-built Digital Twin setup and AI/ ML-based data models with augmented intelligence provide an integrated energy view, helping organizations make informed decisions through predictive analytics, become more energy-efficient, and meet their financial and sustainability goals. This solution recently won the 2020 IoT Global Award for its unique proposition.
"Progressive enterprises are harnessing the power of IoT, data and analytics, to reach their carbon neutral goals without significant new investments," said Regu Ayyaswamy, Global Head, Internet of Things and Engineering & Industrial Services, TCS. "TCS Clever Energy is a holistic solution that uses data science-based asset energy twins, and prediction and forecasting models leveraging in-built AI/ ML algorithms to provide actionable insights on energy demand and consumption, carbon emissions and asset energy performance."