- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
Top-7 firms gain Rs 1.51-trn mcap
The combined market valuation of seven of the top-ten most valued firms jumped Rs 1,51,140.39 crore last week, with Reliance Industries and Tata...
While Reliance Industries, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Hindustan Unilever, ITC, Infosys, State Bank of India and Bharti Airtel made gains in their market valuation, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank and HDFC faced erosion.
Last week, the BSE benchmark jumped 772.01 points or 1.25 per cent. Reliance Industries added Rs 43,131.02 crore to take its valuation to Rs 16,95,833.65 crore. The market capitalisation (mcap) of TCS jumped Rs 39,243.32 crore to Rs Rs 12,18,098.20 crore. ITC’s mcap rallied Rs 29,578.69 crore to Rs 5,51,431.15 crore and that of Infosys climbed Rs 20,171.09 crore to Rs 5,46,662.99 crore.
The valuation of State Bank of India zoomed Rs 9,638.58 crore to Rs 5,22,848.39 crore and that of Bharti Airtel advanced Rs 6,981.11 crore to Rs 4,56,031.45 crore. Hindustan Unilever added Rs 2,396.58 crore to Rs 6,23,017.62 crore in its mcap.