- Tirupati: Ballot & control unit boxes reach Tirupati
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 29th September 2023
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 29 September, 2023
- Raise awareness about heart health
- Delhi Government Extends Excise Policy: Impact On Liquor Trade And Future Plans
- Chittoor: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy sanctioned Rs 2,800 crore for water needs says Minister P Ramachandra Reddy
- A true son of soil, who met India’s food needs
- AP High Court to hear Chandrababu's anticipatory bail plea in IRR case today
- Political Fervor Escalates As CBI Probes Delhi CM's Residence; Kejriwal Accuses PM Of Nervousness
- Rahul Gandhi's Outreach Efforts: Connecting With Carpentry Artistry At Kirti Nagar Furniture Market
Kajol nostalgic about 'Helicopter Eela'
It's a nostalgic weekend for actress Kajol, for her film ‘Helicopter Eela’ released a year ago on October 12.
It's a nostalgic weekend for actress Kajol, for her film 'Helicopter Eela' released a year ago on October 12.
The actress took to Instagram and wrote: "1 year to 'Helicopter Eela' and 16 trying to keep the balance and not go overboard."
Along with the post, she uploaded a picture in which she strikes a happy pose.
Directed by Pradeep Sarkar, 'Helicopter Eela' had Kajol essaying a single mother and an aspiring singer.
The actress will now share screen space with her husband Ajay Devgn in 'Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior.' They were last paired in the 2008 dud, 'U Me Aur Hum.'