- 'India’s Best Dancer 3' gets it ‘Top 5’ finalists
- Joginder, Abhirup eliminated; Prince gang takes lead again in ‘Roadies’
- Salman Khan-hosted ‘Bigg Boss 17’ theme ‘Dil, Dimaag aur Dimaag’ decoded
- 'Roadies' contestant Joginder sleeps in Rhea gang's tent after listening to ghost stories
- Intermediate student suspicious death at Khammam
- Asian Games: Pan, Wang join the greats as China dominate the pool; bag 20 medals overall on Day 1
- NASA's OSIRIS-REx mission delivers 1st ever asteroid sample in US
- J&K tops in e-Governance Service Delivery
- 2 terror modules busted in J&K; 5 terrorists arrested
- CDS visits Karwar Naval Base, aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya
Karan Johar as 'Bigg Boss OTT' contestant: I'd always be overdressed!
Known for his glamorous ensembles, filmmaker Karan Johar says he would have made headlines courtesy his love for fashion if he was a contestant on the controversial reality show ‘Bigg Boss OTT’
Known for his glamorous ensembles, filmmaker Karan Johar says he would have made headlines courtesy his love for fashion if he was a contestant on the controversial reality show 'Bigg Boss OTT'.
The filmmaker revealed that he would have always upped his own game in fashion if he was on the show which airs 24x7.
"If I were one of the contestants, I'd always be overdressed, even while sleeping, and remain in the headlines," Karan said.
This is the first time Karan is hosting a season of 'Bigg Boss', which streams on Voot. Karan is anchoring the drama for the six weeks run of 'Bigg Boss OTT'. After the completion of the digital exclusive, the show will move seamlessly onto Colors with the launch of Season 15 of 'Bigg Boss'.