- Masab Tank-Mehdipatnam stretch witness huge traffic chaos due to oil spill
- Uttarakhand temples have dress code for women
- Atishi moves HC to direct Centre for clearing UK visit
- Increasing income of smallholder farmers in India
- Climate change: Aranmula Mirrors, India’s wonder artefact, face a serious threat
- Cultural imperialism cornerstone for Telangana statehood
- Go Swadeshi: A handloom extravaganza from India’s first online marketplace
- Former TDP MLC Rajendra Prasad falls sick in Vijayawada, doctors claim no danger
- How to Install iOS 17 Public Beta on iPhone
- Depression over Arabian Sea to intensify into cyclonic storm: IMD
Sanjay Dutt recalls Vaastav days
Actor Sanjay Dutt credits his talent to the film 'Vaastav' and said it gave him the real sense of being an actor. Sanjay took to Twitter on Monday and...
Actor Sanjay Dutt credits his talent to the film 'Vaastav' and said it gave him the real sense of being an actor. Sanjay took to Twitter on Monday and wrote: "Celebrating 20 years of 'Vaastav', a film which gave me the real sense of being an actor."
'Vaastav' completed 20 years of its release in Hindi cinema on Monday. The film's tagline "The Reality" refers to the harsh realities of life in the Mumbai underworld. The film is said to be loosely based on the life of Mumbai underworld gangster Chhota Rajan.
It was directed by Mahesh Manjrekar and also featured Namrata Shirodkar, Sanjay Narvekar, Mohnish Behl, Paresh Rawal, Reema Lagoo and Shivaji Satam.
Sanjay will next be seen in 'Panipat,' an upcoming 2019 Indian historical period drama film directed by Ashutosh Gowarikar. Based on the Third Battle of Panipat, it also stars Arjun Kapoor and Kriti Sanon.