- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
Vidya recalls 'Paa' days
Actress Vidya Balan could not believe that her film ‘Paa’ has completed 10 years since release.
Actress Vidya Balan could not believe that her film 'Paa' has completed 10 years since release.
Noting how time flies, Vidya got nostalgic and shared what the National Award-winning film meant to her.
Directed by R Balki, 'Paa' narrated the story of a 12-year-old boy named Auro (played by Amitabh Bachchan), who suffers from a rare genetic disorder called progeria. In the movie, Abhishek Bachchan played the role of Big B's father while Vidya Balan was seen as his mother.
Revealing how the film awakened maternal instinct in her , Vidya said: "'Paa' was a sort of landmark for me...I have said it many times over that it awakened the maternal instinct in me for the first time ever ...and to top that I got to witness the magical transformation of Mr. Bachchan into Auro...And lastly working with Balki was unbelieveable ...It was ofcourse a big idea to start with but the process was easy and effortless..and the way he normalized behaviour of all the characters and that too with such little instruction was a huge learning."