- The India House: Ram Charan Is All Set To Produce This Nikhil And Anupam Kher Starrer
- Actor Sharwanand Sustains Minor Injuries in Road Accident
- Delhi Police On Alert After Farmer Leaders Detained
- Pawan Kalyan pays tribute to NTR, says he is pride of Telugu people
- TDP Mahanadu: Second day meeting to start in a while, Naidu to release manifesto
- Complaint Filed Against Arvind Kejriwal, Kharge, And Others Political Leaders For Giving Remark On President Murmu's Caste
- Fire breaks out in wedding pandal amid fireworks in Alluri Sitaramaraju district, no casualties
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 28 May 2023
- Andhra Pradesh: Tipper lorry and oil tanker collides head-on in Kakinada, no casualties
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 28 May 2023
Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy 7 days box office collections report
Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy is one movie that is creating a super positive buzz at the box-office.
Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy is one movie that is creating a super positive buzz at the box-office. The makers are extremely happy with the way the film is collecting the revenues at the box-office.
#SyeRaa Nizam: Day 7 share : 2.28 cr || Total share: 23.95 cr
In Nizam area, the Top-5 first-week shares are as follows:
Baahubali2: 35.73 cr
Saaho : 26.10 cr
SyeRaa : 23.95 cr
Baahubali : 22.59 cr
Maharshi : 21.12 cr
Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy is currently in the third place and very soon, it can come up to the second place but beating Baahubali 2 might not be possible. Sye Raa can create a new Non-Baahubali record at the box-office.
Directed by Surender Reddy, the film is produced by Ram Charan under Konidela Productions Company banner.