- Devara At Work: Junior NTR Starts His Prep For Koratala Siva’s Directorial
- Teddy: Allu Sirish Announces His Next Movie And The First Look Will Be Unveiled Tomorrow
- Mem Famous: Sumanth And Sharath Chandra Thank Rajamouli For His Review And Are On Cloud Nine
- Astrologer who predicted Congress win in Karnataka, has forecasted KCR govt will win in forthcoming state assembly elections.
- Karnataka: Congress Faces Internal Tussle over BDA Chairmanship Four MLAs Flock for Chairmanship
- Karnataka: Coastal performing arts Yakshagana season 2022-23 ends on a high note
- Woman in distress saved!
- Karnataka: Denial of Ministerial Berth TB Jayachandra’s Granddaughter Writes to Rahul Gandhi
- Nine years of Modi Government- A progress report. Meghwal
- SSMB 28 Mass Strike: The New Poster Of Mahesh Babu Is Unveiled Ahead Of Title Launch
Mackenzie Davis joins political comedy 'Irresistible'
"Blade Runner 2049" star Mackenzie Davis has boarded the cast of filmmaker Jon Stewart's "Irresistible".
Los Angeles: "Blade Runner 2049" star Mackenzie Davis has boarded the cast of filmmaker Jon Stewart's "Irresistible".
The 32-year-old actor joins Steve Carell, Chris Cooper, Rose Byrne AND Topher Grace in the political comedy, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Stewart, who previously directed incarceration drama "Rosewater", has also penned the script.
It tells the story of a Democratic political consultant (Carell) who helps a retired ex-Marine colonel (Cooper) run for mayor in a small Wisconsin town. The project, backed by Focus Features and Brad Pitt's Plan B Entertainment, will also be produced by Stewart. Davis is currently working on the Tim Miller-directed and James Cameron-produced "Terminator: Dark Fate", which will hit theatres worldwide in November.