Mackenzie Davis joins political comedy 'Irresistible'
"Blade Runner 2049" star Mackenzie Davis has boarded the cast of filmmaker Jon Stewart's "Irresistible".
Los Angeles: "Blade Runner 2049" star Mackenzie Davis has boarded the cast of filmmaker Jon Stewart's "Irresistible".
The 32-year-old actor joins Steve Carell, Chris Cooper, Rose Byrne AND Topher Grace in the political comedy, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Stewart, who previously directed incarceration drama "Rosewater", has also penned the script.
It tells the story of a Democratic political consultant (Carell) who helps a retired ex-Marine colonel (Cooper) run for mayor in a small Wisconsin town. The project, backed by Focus Features and Brad Pitt's Plan B Entertainment, will also be produced by Stewart. Davis is currently working on the Tim Miller-directed and James Cameron-produced "Terminator: Dark Fate", which will hit theatres worldwide in November.
- Rajinikanth gets inked on the right hand, authorities sought a report
- Modi lashes out at Mamata Banerjee, says she lost her sleep just after two phases of polling
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%
- AAP says no to alliance just in Delhi, talk of tie-up in Haryana over: Sisodia
- Modi a fool: Siddaramaiah slams PM for taking advantage of surgical strikes