Ileana to act in that sequel?
Goan beauty Ileana D'cruz was one of the leading actresses down the south a decade ago.
Goan beauty Ileana D'cruz was one of the leading actresses down the south a decade ago. But after entering into Bollywood, she never looked back to South and stayed away from it for more than six years. After many years, she was seen in Amar Akbar Anthony last year.
Sreenu Vaitla has directed that film. The director, who was in a rough phase, hoped that he would strike back hard with that film. But unfortunately, even Amar Akbar Anthony failed miserably at the box office. Meanwhile, Sreenu Vaitla is currently working on the sequel of Dhee.
Manchu Vishnu, who played the lead role in the original, will reprise his role in this film as well. Apparently, Sreenu Vaitla is keen on roping in Ileana as the female lead for this movie. It seems that at first, the makers wanted to rope in Rakul Preet initially but Sreenu is adamant on signing up Ileana. Anyways, an official confirmation is awaited regarding this news.
- Court dismisses Yasin Malik's plea to shift case
- Modi has assets worth Rs 2.51 crore
- Priyanka's own decision not to contest from Varanasi: Sam Pitroda
- Sensex soars 336 points to close above 39,000-mark; Tata Steel rallies 7%
- Rohit Shekhar murder: Delhi court sends his wife Apoorva to 14-day judicial custody