Jersey Vs Chitralahari at UAE Box Office
Along with the regional box-office and the overseas, the UAE box-office is another potential market for the filmmakers for releasing their movies.
Along with the regional box-office and the overseas, the UAE box-office is another potential market for the filmmakers for releasing their movies. Usually, the Malayalam and Hindi films do well at UAE box-office but it looks like the things changed completely with Telugu films too performing well.
There are some considerable movies released at the UAE box office this year and the following is the detailed report of the foot-falls for all the Telugu movies during the first weekend. (Premieres to Saturday)
Vinaya Vidheya Rama - 10,275
F2 - Fun & Frustration - 6,801
Jersey - 4,337
Majili - 3,446
NTR Kathanayakudu - 3,314
Yatra - 2,250
Chitralahari - 1,230
Vinaya Vidheya Rama tops the chart but Jersey is expected to do well at the box-office by beating the collections of existing movies.
- Prez Kovind accepts PM Modi's resignation, asks him to continue till new government takes charge
- Six Muslim MPs win parliamentary seats from Uttar Pradesh
- BJD's move to field women candidates in Lok Sabha pays off
- 45-year-old man thrashed by local residents for cheating
- Jalandhar candidate breaks down with disappointment over votes