- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Bigg Boss Tamil 3: Episode 15 Highlights
The three contenders for the captaincy, Tharshan Thiyagarajah, Sandy Master and Abhirami are asked to perform a task named Mattikittiye Mannaru so that the winner of the task will be given the captaincy in the house.
The three contenders for the captaincy, Tharshan Thiyagarajah, Sandy Master and Abhirami are asked to perform a task named Mattikittiye Mannaru so that the winner of the task will be given the captaincy in the house. The task is that all of them are tied together to a connector belt and those who stick to it for a long time will become the captain. Initially, Sandy moves away to let Tharshan become the captain but he gives up to let Abhirami win.
She becomes the captain and starts organizing the house, the duties and tasks. Abhirami and Madhumita start a conversation about the dressing sense and Madhu's comments on the dressing sense of Meera and other ladies in the house become a hot topic. Madhumita felt that it is the dress that is becoming the reason to promote the rape culture. Abhirami is taken back and she asks Madhu to choose her words properly.
When Abhirami discussed the same with others, Vanita becomes furious and gets into a heated argument with Madhumita. Abhirami shouts at Vanita and apologizes to her in the end. Cheran comes in between to put an end to this discussion by telling Madhumita that different people will have different perspectives. He also tells Abhirami that she should not have behaved in such a way when Madhu chose to have the discussion as a private one with her.