- Rajamahendravaram: Rural youth trained in making jute products
- Revanth completes 87 public meetings in 63 segments
- V-C Manoj of SRM-AP receives Bhaskar Award
- From Dilli to Hyd’bad gulli, urban voter apathy persists
- Telangana will prosper if Congress wins: Vijayashanti
- Guntur: Police arrest agitating BJP leaders
- Finally, light at the end of the tunnel: All 41 workers rescued safely
- Silent period begins: After campaigning ends, parties begin poll micro management
- Marpu Kavali, Congress Ravali: Sonia to voters
- GEF-UNIDO team discusses progress of projects in Vijayawada
Vijay Sethupathi'sfilm will release in theatres
‘Ka PaeRanasingam’, a typically titled Tamil film starring Vijay Sethupathi and Aishwarya Rajesh is rapidly completing its production schedules and awaiting a release.
'Ka PaeRanasingam', a typically titled Tamil film starring Vijay Sethupathi and Aishwarya Rajesh is rapidly completing its production schedules and awaiting a release. Latest reports in the Tamil press say that the director Virumandi has two days of shooting pending, other than the post-production works like dubbing and re-recording.
With the Tamil film industry throwing its doors open for OTT release, there were speculations a few weeks ago that Sethupathi will also green-light the proposal. But now it looks it will await a formal theatre release as the production team is of the belief that the film has taken up a very vital issue like water for the agriculture sector.
Hence, it would be appealing to the paying public to watch it on the big screen, whenever the theatres are ready to showcase films following various protocols. As of now, the teaser has garnered 3.4 million views since its release over two weeks ago.