- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Vishal's Ex Anisha Ready To Get Married To An Industrialist?
Famous Kollywood actor Vishal was engaged to a famous national level Basketball player Anisha Alla Reddy in the year 2019
Famous Kollywood actor Vishal was engaged to a famous national level Basketball player Anisha Alla Reddy in the year 2019, but the marriage was yet to happen. It was said that the marriage would be conducted in the month of August. Later, it was postponed to October. Vishal had expressed his desire to get married in a building called "Nadiger Sangam' which was under construction. Later, there were rumours that the two broke up.
In a recent development, it has emerged that the couple may not get married after all. Anisha has reportedly deleted all her photos with Vishal on social media. As a result, rumours are rife that these two have got separated.
Even though Vishal's producer father G K Reddy had stated that the marriage would be conducted in the month of January, it looks as if this is not going to happen. But neither G K Reddy or Vishal has not opened up about this breakup.
Recently, we heard that Vishal in an interview has reportedly confirmed his breakup. We also hear that Anisha's parents have already finalised her marriage with an industrialist. Anisha who has given her consent for this marriage will be openly announcing this shortly, it is being said.
Anisha had worked for "Arjun Reddy" and " Pelli Choopulu" movies while Vishal is busy directing movies 'Tupparivalan2" and 'Chakra". Vishal has already completed first part of the movie 'Enemy' which has music scored by Anand Shankar.