- Ruturaj Gaikwad from Chennai Super Kings has tied the knot with Utkarsha Pawar
- Understand person’s object relationship
- Prominent Shrines in the land of Kalinga
- Our body produces opioids naturally?
- Global stock taking at Bonn climate summit
- Invasive lionfish threaten, ecosystems
- 9 Years in Office: CM KCR – A Statesman Par Excellence
- Cyberabad CP Stephen inaugurates renovated EOW office
- Hyderabad: NSDC organising Kaushal Mahotsav, a two-day Job Mela
- JNTU-H introduces BTech in Cyber Security
Top Telugu Actor In Yash KGF Chapter 2
Sandalwood Rocking Star Yash is gearing up to woo the audience pan India once again with his Rocky Bhai character in KGF Chapter 2.
Sandalwood Rocking Star Yash is gearing up to woo the audience pan India once again with his Rocky Bhai character in KGF Chapter 2. The movie is directed by Prashanth Neel is getting bigger by the day. And the makers are leaving no stone unturned to keep the news in headlines for one reason or the other.
Prashant Neel has been keeping the movie in the news by making one announcement after another. The last we heard was that Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon will be playing a key role. Now, we hear that a top Telugu actor too has come on board. This is not our speculation but an official confirmation from the makers. If you are familiar with Telugu movies, then you would sure know Rao Ramesh, right?
So we hear that he is the new member to join the sets of Yash's KGF Chapter 2.
Besides, these actors the most hyped Kannada movie which will also be released in multiple languages will also features Srinidhi Shetty, Achyuth Kumar, Malavika Avinash and Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt.
The movie is eyeing July release, on the date initially finalised by SS Rajamouli for their upcoming movie RRR featuring Ram Charan,.Alia Bhatt and Jr NTR. Rajamouli recently announced that he was pushing the release date. KGF Chapter 2 has raised a lot of expectations after the first part of the movie set new benchmark at the box office. Will the KGF sequel live up to its hype and meet the expectations of the audience? Let's wait and watch for now.