- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
Even TV serials are dominated by other language actresses!
Telugu films from 1990's started accepting only outside actresses as leads.
Telugu films from 1990's started accepting only outside actresses as leads. There were actresses from other languages even in 1960's but they all did not dominate the Industry without knowing the language.
Even in Telugu TV serials, other language actresses are ruling the roost. Take Top 5 serials of TV and here is the list of the main actresses, from them and their birth place:
Premi Viswanath - Kartheeka Deepam - Kerala
Sujitha - Vadinamma - Kerala
Kavya Sri - Gorintaku - Bengaluru
Mounaragam - Priyanka Jain - Maharastra
Ashika Gopal Padukone - Rajakumari - Bengaluru
Katheeka Deepam gets a TRP of more than 18 TVR daily and Vadinamma gets more than 15 TVR. Looking at the trend, many are commenting that the dubbing artists and even writers will come from other languages, in coming days.