- Kerala govt suspends College Dean in student death case
- BJP's Pawan Singh not to contest from Asansol, opts out
- IWD 2024: Top 5 Indian Women on International Podium
- Shehbaz Sharif elected Pakistan Prime Minister
- Demand for key minerals to soar with growth of EVs
- Punjab sees 15.69pc increase in GST: Minister
- Dibyendu Bhattacharya loves collecting souvenirs from film sets
- Annual working hours in S. Korea drops to 200: Report
- 12 states in next 10 days: PM Modi's gruelling schedule shows BJP in 'Mission 370' mode
- Six-year-old girl raped by teenager in UP village
Mahesh prefers Anil to Boyapati?
Actually, superstar Mahesh Babu has assured to do a film for leading producer Anil Sunkara for the last two years.
Actually, superstar Mahesh Babu has assured to do a film for leading producer Anil Sunkara for the last two years. After discussing various big names, Anil suggested the name of Boyapati Srinu and Mahesh reportedly gave his nod last year. "But the massive success of 'F2' changed all the equations and Mahesh preferred to work with Anil Ravipudi over Boyapati Srinu.
Producer Sunkara paid a hefty sum in advance and signed up Anil Ravipudi a few months ago,"says an industry source and adds "Mahesh also liked the preparedness of Anil Ravipudi, who had a full-bound script ready, and being the season of fun-centric entertainers, Mahesh assured to begin this film immediately.
Anil Sunkara has opened a new office and script work is going on at a break-neck speed," the source adds. May be, the 'Srimanthudu' star will work with Boyapati Srinu sometime later, but Anil arrived at the right time with a blockbuster and clinched a movie with one of the most-happening-stars in T'wood.
In fact, Anil Sunkara is always fascinated with 'entertainers' and hence, everything fell in place, whereas, for Mahesh its a 'laugh-riot' after a gap of few years.