- Telangana Assembly Election 2023 LIVE UPDATES
- Welfare regime can't be defeated Minister Ambati Rambabu
- Economists see India’s GDP growth slowing in second half of FY24
- Delhi High Court displeased over trail construction in Central Ridge, warns against treating it as 'personal fiefdom'
- Trinamool MLAs face Speaker's ire for absence during question hour
- Female actors demand to drop Goa minister from Cabinet for 'insulting' women
- Narayana Murthy bats for more English-medium schools; stresses on quick decisions to compete with China
- Delhi govt notifies Delhi Motor Vehicle Aggregator and Delivery Service Provider Scheme
- Gurugram Police arrest criminal carrying Rs 1 lakh reward
- APC elect new Asian Paralympic Committee Board at 2023 General Assembly
Pretty ghost on the prowl
Director Raju Viswanth believes that only good script works at the box office. “Only novel content works,” he says and adds, “No need for budget of Rs 100 or 200 crore to make a money-spinner,”. He has roped in multi-lingual actress Anjali to play the ghost in his upcoming horror flick 'Lissa'.
Director Raju Viswanth believes that only good script works at the box office. "Only novel content works," he says and adds, "No need for budget of Rs 100 or 200 crore to make a money-spinner,". He has roped in multi-lingual actress Anjali to play the ghost in his upcoming horror flick 'Lissa'.
The film, which is being produced by cinematographer-turned-director PG Muthiah, is all set to hit the screens on May 24. "Our 3D spooky film is bound to grip the audience this summer," he assures. It will be released in Tamil, Telugu and dubbed in Hindi.
"We have tried to step away from routine clichés associated with horror flicks to raise the bar on horror movies," concludes Raju Viswanath. "Anjali can speak various languages with ease.
We began this as a short-term project, so we needed someone who could speak both the languages effortlessly and handle the workload of shooting in two languages and simultaneously and it paid off," aver makers. Another ghost story on the anvil.