Raj Tharun in family drama
Dil Raju’s Sri Venkateshwara Creations, which dished out several superhits including blockbuster ‘F2’, has launched its new film, ‘Iddari Lokam Vokate’ with Raj Tarun as the protagonist, in Hyderabad on Monday.
Dil Raju's Sri Venkateshwara Creations, which dished out several superhits including blockbuster 'F2', has launched its new film, 'Iddari Lokam Vokate' with Raj Tarun as the protagonist, in Hyderabad on Monday.
While writer V Vijayendra Prasad sounded the first clap for the opening shot, Prasad switched on the camera and Dil Raju's grandson Aaransh directed the first scene.
Later, speaking to the media, Dil Raju said that it was Raj Tharun's second film under their banner and G R Krishna would be making his directorial debut. He expressed confidence that the audience would enjoy the family-oriented film. While Mickey J Mayer will be composing music, Sameer Reddy is the cinematographer.
- 2 labourers die after inhaling poisonous gas at flour mill in Delhi
- Bihar sees high female turnout in Lok Sabha polls
- 22-yr-old Delhi man kills father, chopps off body in fit of rage
- PM expresses concern over needless controversy on EVMs at NDA meeting
- CID busts illegal call centre, 37 arrested in Guwahati