- Disney+ Hotstar password sharing to end soon
- Infiltration bid foiled on LoC in J&K, 2 terrorists killed
- Just 50 steps climbing stairs a day can cut heart disease risk by 20%
- Daily Forex Rates (30-09-2023)
- Controversy Surrounds Karnataka Government's move to collect RTI workers info
- Celebrity-inspired co-ord sets for this festive season
- Pontiff, ministers received life threatening letter
- Farmers in Bagalakote District Construct Barrel Bridge Across Krishna River
- Natural remedies to reduce hair growth on the upper lip
- Innovative Technology for Sustainability in Coffee Production
Ram beefing up for role
After Allu Arjun(Desamuduru), Jr NTR (Temper) and Kalyan Ram (ISM), sensational director Puri Jagannadh has now asked young actor Ram to beef up for an action role in ‘iSmart Shankar’ for which the shoot is going on in and around Goa.
After Allu Arjun(Desamuduru), Jr NTR (Temper) and Kalyan Ram (ISM), sensational director Puri Jagannadh has now asked young actor Ram to beef up for an action role in 'iSmart Shankar' for which the shoot is going on in and around Goa.
Ram will be seen as a stylish hunk in the film and he is sweating it out in the gym for the muscled look to justify the anger-driven role.
Ram himself revealed his muscular look for 'iSmart Shankar' through his official social media page.
Nabha Natesh and Nidhhi Agerwal are the heroines and `iSmart Shankar' set to release during May.
Recently, new-age star Varun Tej also pumped up iron to go in for a makeover for his negative role in Tamil remake.
Now-a-days young Telugu stars don't mind going on strict diet and workout regimen to get into shape of their choice.